Naar de inhoud springen
- Numerous project documents and mission reports, written during four long-term assignments and about fifty short-term assignments in Sub-Saharan Africa and Central Asia in about four decades, are not mentioned here.
- Van Eijk T. (1995). The need for statistical analysis of on-farm experiments; statistical analysis as the basis of agronomic, economic and farmer assessment. Paper presented at the Fourth Regional Conference of the Southern African Association for FSR-E (SAAFSR-E), 2-4 October 1995, Harare.
- Van Eijk T. (1999). Science and Spirituality. Forests, Trees and People Newsletter No. 39. FTP Program run by: Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences and Community Forestry Unit of FAO. [The same article was published in: COMPAS Newsletter for endogenous development, February 1999, number 1]. scan FTP newsletter0001
- Van Eijk, T. (2004). Agricultural scientists cannot see the wood for the trees? The quest for holistic science. In: Vester H., P. Romeijn & H. van der Wal (Editors). 25 Jaar een ‘Boom der vrijheid’. Liber Amicorum. Prof Dr Ir R.A.A. Oldeman. Treebook 8 (p.21-24). Treemail Publishers, Heelsum, The Netherlands. ISBN: 90-804443-9-1.
- Van Eijk T. (2011). A reaction to: Allan Kaplan (2010) Towards a larger integrity: Shining a different light on the elusive notion of capacity development.